Saturday, March 8, 2008

EARLY Saturday morning.

I have seriously got to get a hobby. I've been awake since 5 ish...and what do I do? I come downstairs and start coveting other people's blog time/creativity/stuff. It's really an evil thing, because you start thinking your life is really dull, and "wow,, how do they have time to figure out all that format stuff", and when am I going to be that fun....all that stuff.

So, now here I am, telling you about it. Doesn't help much, does it.

We've been fighting the sickness here too. Nate was only really sick for a day, but Alex has been down (by down, I mean LAYING ON TEH COUCH ALL THE TIME) since last Tuesday. I hope he starts to feel better soon. Twins seem ok for the moment...but I keep waiting for the proverbial house of cards to FALL on them and ME, and we'll all be sick for ever.

Just once, I'd like to wake up in the middle of the night and NOT think about work, and all the stuff I should be doing.

I'm going to change my cell phone number when I finally change jobs. Although, I suppose it won't matter then.

Alex is asking for pancakes. (Did I mention that him getting up, was the reason that I woke up in the first place?) I don't really want to make pancakes at 5:30 in the morning. I have, however, learned, that if I don't just get up when I'm awake, I MIGHT fall back to sleep, but I WILL wake up with a headache, which is totally not worth the hassle.

BTW, when I came downstairs, Alex was watching in infomercial for a SWIVEL SWEEPER, and now he is sure that we need TWO. I don't think he understands how to order it yet, but we did then have to go through the whole discussion about how long it is until his birthday.

Has anyone really figured out what they want from life? Just when I think that I know, something changes.

Well, there are work related email duties awaiting me...so I'd better get to. Maybe we can all go to IHOP for pancakes or something. vb

No comments: